The Indian government has made the Postal Service’s Dak Karmayogi e-learning platform open. The official Grameen website is where all students using this e-learning platform may register online. The online capacity building program of Grameen Dak Sevak would be aided by this initiative. You may get all the information you need about this gateway in this article.
Dak Karmayogi Portal: An Overview
The Government of India has made significant progress with the launch of the Dak Karmayogi Portal in 2023. It is intended to completely transform the training and development landscape for workers in the public sector. In order to create a culture of ongoing learning and professional growth, this all-inclusive platform unites interactive modules, a wide range of training resources, and collaborative tools. The platform offers a broad variety of training courses, ranging from leadership development and soft skill enhancement to technical and functional abilities.
QUICK HIGHLIGHT of Dak Karmayogi
|Dak Karmayogi portal
|Government Of India
|Post Office Employees
|Mode of Training
|Portal Started For
|All government Employees in India
Objective Of Dak Karmayogi
GIven below are the few objective of using the Dak Karmayogi aree:-
- It enables post office workers to get training through this Dak Karmayogi Sign-In.
- Thanks to this website, staff productivity will rise and they will be able to provide clients better services.
- Employee capability and productivity in the Indian Post department will increase with system adoption.
- Furthermore, this site will increase their chances of success in life by improving their performance and professional growth opportunities.
Portal Registration Eligibility Criteria
An employee wishing to apply for a Registration 2023 should review the requirements for eligibility here.
- The candidate has to live in India permanently.
- Only individuals working by the government may apply for the DakKarmayogi Registration 2023.
Registration Documents Required
The document that are required for Registration Documents Required are:-
- Passport Size Photographs.
- ID Proof i.e. Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Residential proof
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Office ID Card
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID
Dak Karmayogi Portal Registration
Students who are interested can register for the Dak Karmayogi Portal on the official website. Point by point, we go over the general processes below.
- Visit the official website at dakkarmayogi.gov.in in order to apply.
- Your screen will display the home page.
- Click the Apply Here link oUse this link to apply.
- Complete every field that is requested in the paperwork.
- Submit the necessary scanned papers by uploading them now.
- You’ll get an email or SMS when an application form is successfully registered.
Process for Dak Karmayogi login portal
Candidates, the procedures you need to follow are outlined below for logging into the Dak Karmayogi site. You will not be able to use the site if you do not adhere to these easy instructions.
- The first place users go is the Portal’s official website, which is https://dakkarmayogi.gov.in/doptrg
- After it shows on the screen, enter the captcha code.
- On the homepage, click the dak karmayogi sign in option.
- Next, input your password, employee ID, and captcha code.
- Click the Process button after that, followed by the Validate Captcha button.
- At last, your portal login has been successful.
Process for Changing the password of dark karmayogi login portal
Follow the given below step to change the password of dak karmayogi gov in are:-
- After completing thesign signup and sign in procedures, you must log in for the first time on Dak Karma Yogi, which will prompt you to update your password.
- After finishing the registration procedure, you receive a message or email with a default password that you must change.
- When you in for the first time, you will be prompted to change the default password. To avoid this, click the DakKarmayogi login link provided below. This will direct you to the login page where you must enter your employee ID and password.
Steps to enroll for the courses of Dak Karmayogi portal
If you want to enroll yourself into the courses of Dak Karmayogi portal, then you can follow the following steps that are given below:
- The first step for course enrollment is to go on your preferred browser.
- Now, look for the official website of the platform and visit it.
- When you reach on the official website, you will find the signup button, from where you have to register yourself.
- Then, login yourself into the portal and scroll down to the dashboard and you will get the option of online/onsite courses, click on it.
- After that you have to fill the course enrollment form and then it will send you a confirmation mail on your provided email after filling the form correctly.
- At last, when you are done with all procedures you can attend your classes.
- Address: Postal Training Centre, Sama Savli Road ,Nr. Amit Nagar Circle Inside P&T Colony, Vadodara-390 022
- Phone Number: 0265-2482686
- Email: email@example.com
The Dak Karmayogi Portal, initiated by the Government of India in 2023, signifies a transformative leap in the training and development of the public sector workforce. Offering diverse programs, it enhances employee skills, productivity, and overall efficiency, fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
Note: The information provided on this website is solely meant to be instructive, giving the general public quick and simple access to data. We are working very hard to deliver up-to-date and correct information. However, the content provided in training materials—like movies, the explorer, tests, and the Digital Library—may alter before it is updated on the internet. As a result, we disclaim any liability about the correctness, comprehensiveness, or utility of the data provided on this website.
Read More Blogs: E Paddy Procurement 2022-23: Farmer Registration, Login Process