Governments all across the world are adopting technology to simplify financial procedures in the digital age. West Bengal, too, has not been left behind. The state of West Bengal is committed to modernizing financial management, as demonstrated by the WBIFMS portal, or West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System. We’ll examine the definition of West Bengal IFMS, its background, the modules and services it offers, and how to sign up on the IFMS website in this blog.
WBIFMS, which stands for West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System, is the official website of the West Bengal Government where government employees may obtain information about Payslips, PFs, GPFs, MIS Reports, and other topics. WBIFMS Portal is available for all government personnel to access all of the following information at any time and from any location. To receive all benefits, the employee must first register on the website.
The employee can register himself/herself on the website in the Employee area by entering his/her official information. Employees who register may simply obtain Pay Slips and monitor the status of their monthly wage payments.
Overview Details of WBIFMS Portal Pay Slip
|Name of the Portal
|State Government of West Bengal
|Government employees of Jharkhand
|to provide online payslip for employees
Services offered by WBIFMS
Different types of services offered by IFMS are:-
- DTA Inspection
- GRIPS 2.0
WBIFMS Portal Registration
To gain access to the IFMS site, users must first register. Here’s a quick approach to enrolling on the WBIFMS portal:
- Step 1: Go to the official WBIFMS website.
- Step 2: Select the “IFMS Portal” link.
- Step 3: Click the “Signup for Registration” button.
- Step 4: Enter your Employee Number, Mobile Number, and complete the CAPTCHA.
- Step 5: An OTP (One-Time Password) will be delivered to the cellphone number you entered.
- Step 6: Tick the declaration box.
- Step 7: Select “Create My Account.”
- Step 8: You will be sent a password to your registered cellphone number, and your User Name will be your Employee Number.
Follow these procedures to properly register on the WBIFMS portal and have access to its services.
WBIFMS Login Process
Simply follow the steps for WBIFMS login are outlined below:
- Visit the official website of the WBIFMS
- The homepage of a WBIFMS website Login will be displayed to you.
- You must provide your unique ID and mobile phone number.
- You must enter your password and then click the WBIFMS login button.
- On your screen, the dashboard will appear.
Steps to Reset WBIFMS Login Password
If you have forgotten your password then here are the steps to follow to reset WBIFMS login password written below:
- To reset your password, you are required to visit its official site.
- On the homepage of the site you will get an option of e-services for employees, where you have to tap on.
- After that, click on the forget password and fill out the required credentials.
- After filling up your details, press on the reset button.
- When you are done with these steps, it will send you a new password on your registered number that you can use to access the portal.
Download Payslip from WBIFMS Portal
After successfully registering, the employee must log in to the Employee Account Services to get their WBIFMS pay slip.
- Use any browser to access the WBIFMS Portal.
- Select the Employee e-Services option.
- Select the Sign In option.
- Log in with your already generated HRMS ID and password.
- Select My Documents.
- Select View Payslip.
- To get WBIFMS Payslips 2022 for a certain month of the year, click on the month icon.
- To return to the previous year, click the previous symbol on the left.
- In the right column, click the next year icon.
- The WBIFMS pay slip PDF file will be downloaded after clicking the button. The payslip can be printed or shared.
Eligibility Criteria of West Bengal IFMS Pay Scale
The following criteria must be fulfilled by candidates in order for them to be accepted onto this site:
- Employees of the West Bengal Government can register in the WBIFMS Portal to receive e-Services for Employees perks.
- And the candidates must be state government employees.
Required Documents List
One need following document for WBIFMS registration:-
- Aadhar Card
- Government Employee Card
- Residential Certificate
- Helpline number: +91 9038003413/14/15/16/17
The West Bengal government has created the official website WBIFMS as well as an app for state government employees. IFMS stands for Integrated Financial Management System. This website covers Departments, Directories, Regional, All District and Block Offices, Public Account Administrators, Disbursing Officers, Treasuries, and Employees.
Along with the employee’s pay stub, which may be downloaded for future reference on mobile phones. Multiple charges are included into the money management program and system in order to improve fiscal, administrative, and budget management. Employees may now download the app to their mobile phones and use the wbifms portal from anywhere at any time.